£8.00 – £320.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A brochure is promotional material that details your business, brand values, product and services, innovations and informative marketing that provide your potential and existing customers with comprehensive insights on your company offering. These multi-page documents can provide potential and existing customers with comprehensive information on your company; your mission, vision and values; your products and/or services; and your latest offers.
As with all of our content, our brochures are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your company, industry and the subject matter to ensure your brochure is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a brochure stand out as part of web and written content?
Brochures form a crucial part of your web and offline content, as they enable you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Wow your audiences with unique, on-brand messaging
- Showcase your products and services
- Present your unique selling points (USPs)
- Encourage sales
- Tap into new markets
- Demonstrate your expertise and experience
- Stand out from competitors
- Give to potential customers at events as a takeaway
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy
- All brochures are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All brochures are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All brochures are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All brochures are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All brochure orders of 10 brochures or less are delivered in 5 business days