£12.00 – £240.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A case study examines and details a specific success, partnership, process or innovation. It delves into a business problem, analyses the proposed or real-life solutions and provides insights on the outcome of the business case. Aimed at showcasing problem-solving, creative decision-making and partnership capabilities, a case study is a real-life scenario written up into factual and insightful content that features in a print or online magazine or newspaper. It can also appear on your website to help inform your potential and existing customers of your expertise, experience and understanding. Designed to build awareness of you and your company’s skills and capabilities, a case study can help you attract more customers, enter new markets, create a rapport with your readers and reach far and wide.
As with all of our content, our case studies are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your company, industry and the specific business case to ensure your case study is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a case study stand out as part of Web and PR content?
Case studies form a crucial part of your web and PR content, as they enable you to:
- Describe a real-life business case
- Demonstrate your problem-solving and partnership capabilities
- Tap into new markets
- Present an opportunity for mutual PR to your customer (by creating a case study that promotes their business as well as yours)
- Build brand awareness
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Showcase your expertise and experience
- Create a rapport with your readership
- Stand out from competitors
- Appeal to high-quality, widely-circulated and relevant publications
- Attract investment
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective PR strategy
- All case studies are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All case studies are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All case studies are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All case studies are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All case study orders of 20 articles or less are delivered in 5 business days