£12.00 – £360.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A feature article is an in-depth piece of informative, educational, advisory or entertaining content that appears in a print or online magazine or newspaper. It can also appear on your website to help inform your potential and existing customers of specific topics and information that you want to share with them. A feature article uses your own specific brand and industry expertise to provide information of value to readers by exploring a specific subject matter, product, service or industry.
As with all of our content, our feature articles are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your brand and industry to ensure your feature article is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a feature article stand out as part of PR content?
Feature articles form a crucial part of your PR content, as they enable you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Target specific audiences
- Create a rapport with your readership
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Provide in-depth information
- Showcase your brand’s style and voice
- Create content that is not dependent on being newsworthy and immediate
- Stand out from competitors
- Appeal to high-quality, widely-circulated and relevant publications
- Attract investment
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective PR strategy
- All feature articles are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All feature articles are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All feature articles are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All feature articles are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All feature article orders of 15 articles or less are delivered in 5 business days