£7.50 – £75.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A fully-researched and compelling infographic displays insights, stats and trends in graphical representation. A creative infographic shows a collection of imagery, charts and text to convey complex or comprehensive information in an easy-to-digest and engaging format. A memorable marketing tool to use to generate more traffic, an infographic is persuasive, portable and powerful — and easy to track and analyse.
As with all of our content, our infographics are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your company, products/services and industry to ensure your infographic content is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How do infographics stand out as part of web content?
Infographics form a crucial part of your web content, as it enables you to:
- Engage your target audiences
- Convey complex and comprehensive content clearly
- Stick in your target consumers’ minds as they’re very memorable
- Stand out from competitors
- Develop brand awareness
- Encourage social shares
- Enable portability and content embedding
- Easily track and analyse their engagement
- Build credibility and trust
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Provide latest insights
- Showcase your expertise
- Contribute to a successful Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy
- All infographic content is original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All infographic content is optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All infographic content is then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All infographics content is managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All infographic content orders of 20 pieces of infographic content or less are delivered in 5 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.