£5.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
Meta descriptions are displayed in search engine results under the page heading. They are up to 160 characters in total including spaces and any punctuation. Meta descriptions are vital as when included and written well — indicating clearly to users what the content is about — they can increase the click-through rate, i.e. the number of people who click on the link, and therefore, the page’s ability to rank on search engines. Here’s an example of a meta description:
How do meta descriptions stand out as part of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and web content?
Meta descriptions form a crucial part of your SEO efforts, as they enable you to:
- Convey the subject of a page direct in search engine results
- Engage your target audiences
- Build brand awareness
- Stand out from competitors
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective SEO strategy
Here are a few of the components of our meta descriptions product:
- All meta descriptions are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All meta descriptions are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- All meta descriptions are optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All meta descriptions are also managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All meta description orders of 25 or less are delivered in 5 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.