£8.00 – £80.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A newsletter is a comprehensive and all-encompassing informative piece of content that creates an ongoing dialogue and an engaging channel of communication with your prospective and existing customers. It does this by offering helpful, in-depth and relationship-building information on your business, team, product and services and latest industry news.
As with all of our content, our newsletters are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your company, industry and the subject matter to ensure your newsletter is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a newsletter stand out as part of web and written content?
Newsletters form a crucial part of your web and offline content, as they enable you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Wow your audiences with unique, on-brand messaging
- Keep your audience bases informed with your latest news
- Create an opportunity for ongoing dialogue
- Showcase your products and services
- Present your unique selling points (USPs)
- Demonstrate your expertise and experience
- Stand out from competitors
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy
- All newsletters are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All newsletters are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All newsletters are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All newsletters are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All newsletter orders of 10 newsletters or less are delivered in 5 business days