£36.00 – £84.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A press release is a succinct and subject-specific piece of informative content that is produced for distribution to news outlets, including print and online magazines and newspapers. Intended for the journalists and editors in charge of managing the editorial plan of a publication, a press release can cover exciting business announcements, product and service launches, upcoming events, new team members, a change of premises, new partnerships, marketing efforts — to name just a few.
As with all of our content, our press releases are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your brand and industry to ensure your press release is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a press release stand out as part of PR content?
Press releases form a crucial part of your PR content, as they enable you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know by making the news
- Attract journalists and editors with interesting and relevant stories for their readers
- Create newsworthy and timely content
- Target specific audiences
- Create a rapport with your readership
- Get publicity
- Stand out from competitors
- Appeal to high-quality, widely-circulated and relevant publications
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective PR strategy
- All press releases are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All press releases are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All press releases are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- Allpress releases are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All press release orders of 20 releases or less are delivered in 5 business days
Written to capture the attention and engage with a journalist or publication, press releases are short and comprehensive compelling news story about you and your brand.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.