Proofreading and Editing
£5.00 – £500.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
Proofreading and editing is a crucial part of the editorial process. We know that research, conducting potential interviews and writing content can be overwhelming and time-consuming. So much so, that once it’s on the page, we’re often too eager or rushing to meet a deadline, that we’ll upload and publish it without giving it a proofread and edit. It’s totally understandable. That’s why we’re here to help. To make sure that your content is accurate, that it matches the tone, style and voice of your brand and is of the highest quality.
What could be better than a second and fresh pair of eyes to kindly analyse, update and add a touch of brand magic to your content? We make sure your content really sells you, your business and what you’re trying to convey, in the most engaging way possible. As with all of our services, we will deliver your proofread and edited content to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your brand and industry to ensure your proofread and edited content is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How do proofreading and editing form part of the web content process?
Proofreading and editing are a highly valuable and necessary part of the editorial process as they enable you to:
- Share interesting, engaging and high-quality content
- Build brand partnerships
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Showcase your unique style and tone
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Enhance credibility and trust
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Stand out from competitors
- As part of our proofreading and editing service, we can optimise your content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All content is then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All content is then managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All proofreading and editing orders of up to 5000 words are delivered in 5 business days for orders above this please allow 10 business days