Speciality Technical Article
£15.00 – £450.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
Speciality Technical Article
A speciality technical article is an in-depth, authoritative and leading piece of factual, informative and professional content that features in a print or online magazine or newspaper. It can also appear on your website to help inform your potential and existing customers of your expertise, experience and latest insights. Many industries benefit from the knowledge and understanding that a speciality technical article conveys, including the legal, financial, medical, pharmaceutical and engineering fields. Designed to build awareness of you and your company’s expertise, a speciality technical article can help you create a rapport with your readers and reach far and wide.
As with all of our content, our speciality technical articles are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, highly-qualified and experienced writers research and analyse your company, industry and the specific technical subject matter to ensure your speciality technical article is accurate and completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a speciality technical article stand out as part of PR content?
Speciality technical articles form a crucial part of your PR content, as they enable you to:
- Convey complex subject matters clearly
- Engage your target audiences
- Build brand awareness
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Provide latest insights
- Showcase your expertise
- Create a rapport with your readership
- Stand out from competitors
- Appeal to high-quality, widely-circulated and relevant publications
- Attract investment
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective PR strategy
- All speciality technical articles are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All speciality technical articles are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All speciality technical articles are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All speciality technical articles are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All speciality technical article orders of 10 articles or less are delivered in 5 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.