£12.00 – £360.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A news article is a piece of factual and informative content that features in a print or online magazine or newspaper. It can also appear on your website to help inform your potential and existing customers of your latest news. A news article can cover a wide range of subjects, including business innovations, industry updates, new partnerships, marketing efforts, exciting business announcements, product and service launches, upcoming events, new team members, a change of premises — to name just a few. Designed to build awareness of you and your brand, a news article can help you create a rapport with your readers and reach far and wide.
As with all of our content, our news articles are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, dedicated and experienced writers research and analyse your brand and industry to ensure your news article is completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a new article stand out as part of PR content?
News articles form a crucial part of your PR content, as they enable you to:
- Build brand awareness
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Target specific audiences
- Create a rapport with your readership
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Stand out from competitors
- Appeal to high-quality, widely-circulated and relevant publications
- Attract investment
- Form part of a comprehensive and effective PR strategy
- All news articles are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All news articles are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All news articles are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All news articles are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All news article orders of 20 articles or less are delivered in 5 business days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.