£30.00 – £450.00 ex VAT
How to Order
- Choose the number of words and any add-ons you require.
- After checkout, you will receive an email with a link to your order. Here you can send us your brief.
- Once we have received your brief, we will start working on your order.
A blog post is an engaging piece of informative, educational, advisory or entertaining content that appears on your website to help showcase your expertise, experience and latest insights to potential and existing customers. Many industries benefit from the knowledge and understanding that a blog post conveys. Designed to build awareness of your brand, a blog post can help you create a rapport with your readers and reach far and wide. A blog uses your own specific brand and industry expertise to provide information of value to readers by exploring a specific topic, product, service or industry. Our blog posts start at 300 words to reflect Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) best practices.
As with all of our content, our speciality blog posts are completely bespoke for you and your business. We create these from the time of your order and deliver them to you, within a 5-day turnaround time. Our team of specialist, highly-qualified and experienced writers research and analyse your company, industry and the specific technical subject matter to ensure your speciality blog post is accurate and completed to the highest quality. Our content director, who is an active journalist and editor with over eight years’ industry experience will then oversee and edit your content to ensure it is the very best for you and your brand.
How does a blog post stand out as part of web and SEO content?
A blog post forms a crucial part of your web content, as they enable you to:
- Convey subject matters clearly
- Target specific audiences
- Engage these target audiences
- Showcase your unique style, tone and voice
- Build brand awareness
- Keep your audiences, industry and partners in the know
- Deliver thought-leadership
- Provide latest insights
- Offer in-depth information
- Share your expertise
- Create a rapport with your readership
- Stand out from competitors
- Create content that is not dependent on being newsworthy and immediate
- Form part of comprehensive and effective marketing and SEO strategies
- All blog posts are original and made specifically for you, from scratch
- All blog posts are optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), (if keywords are included in the brief or if you ask us to carry out keyword research)
- All blog posts are then optimised by our dedicated SEO manager
- All blog posts are managed and edited by our content director, who is a qualified and active journalist and editor
- All copyright will be transferred to you, upon delivery
- All blog posts orders of 20 articles or less are delivered in 5 business days